5 Ways to Optimize Your CurleeMe Stylist Profile
If you’re a stylist who is listed on CurleeMe, it’s important to optimize your profile to increase your chances of reaching more clients. Hair Stylists that specialize in kinks, curls, coils, and locs have a unique opportunity to build their clientele through CurleeMe.
As a hair stylist, you’re in the business of making people feel good about themselves and that’s exactly what you want your online presence to do: make people feel good about booking an appointment with you.
In order to help you get started on the right foot, here’s what we recommend for getting the most out of your CurleeMe profile.
Create a personalized profile
The first thing you’ll want to do is to create a personalized profile. This means adding detailed information about yourself and your business that helps people understand who you are and what you do.
Add an attention-grabbing headline
Your CurleeMe profile includes an option to add a short headline to your profile. This section gives you the opportunity to tell your audience more about you and your business when they are looking for a hairstylist.
When deciding on what kind of headline to use for your profile page, keep these tips in mind:
- Give your audience a glimpse of who you are and to whom you cater your services too.
- Think of what you do that makes you stand out from the rest. Even if it’s as simple as providing a quiet environment, or personalized product recommendations.
- Let people know what you specialize in by adding commonly used search terms to your headline. Don’t forget to select the services you offer in the list of tags.
- A short and sweet call to action lets them know what to do next. E.g Click the link below to book with me or go to my website to join my email list etc.
- We recently made some updates to our profiles to show off your headline on our search pages. Make sure the first 75 characters are a good hook! E.g. expert in hydrating tight curls or specializing in making people fall back in love with their texture.
Add a good quality profile & main image to your page
One of the first things people see when viewing your CurleeMe profile is your main image as this shows up in search results when clients browse through our directory. When choosing your main image, use a good-quality and well-lit image that represents your work well. We suggest selecting an image of your work, a photo of yourself working with a client, or an image of yourself in front of your salon.
Your profile image will show up on the map and in the search field when clients search for you via their location. When choosing a profile image, we suggest choosing an image of your logo or an image of yourself.
Link your appointment booking system
While most directories simply point customers in your direction, CurleeMe is designed with hair stylists in mind. When you create a Pro CurleeMe profile, it allows clients to book appointments with you directly through our platform, or your third-party appointment link.
We’ve partnered with Setmore, to allow your clients to book right from your CurleeMe stylist profile page! The appointment booking software integrates with your stylist profile, making it easier than ever to get booked on CurleeMe.
All you need is a free Setmore account to get started, then you can embed your booking calendar into your CurleeMe page. Once set up, people will be able to search for your services and instantly book an appointment with you. Get appointment-ready by setting up your FREE account, click here.
Already using an appointment booking platform? No problem. You can add your appointment booking URL to your profile and your clients can go directly to your booking page!
Sell your products
If you’re considering an online store, the time is now. Best of all, you can build one through CurleeMe! Our CurleeMe Marketplace is a space where you can display your natural hair care products and accessories to our entire community. Here, you’ll have the ability to connect with our audience, sell products, and fulfill and ship orders all in one place.
When you start selling your products online, you give your clients an alternative way of buying your products. You won’t have to rely on your customers coming to your physical location in between appointments to buy your recommended products. Instead, you can direct them to the CurleeMe Marketplace, where they are a few clicks away from buying and receiving your products.
Completing your profile to the fullest is vital to your profile. Make sure your contact information is available for clients to contact you.
- Verify your phone number to make sure it’s correct. You don’t want clients calling the wrong number and not booking an appointment with you.
- Add your email to allow clients to ask questions about services and send photos before a consultation. Make sure the email added to your profile is one that you check regularly, so you’re available to assist your clients as and when needed.
- Your location is a key part of making yourself available to clients near you. If you work in a private residence, no worries! Just list your city and state to come up in the right search results.
- Lastly, make it easy for clients to contact you and view your work by adding links to your social media profiles or website.
When people come across your CurleeMe profile, they should be able to tell right away what kind of services you offer and how to book an appointment with you. If you already have a profile on CurleeMe, click the link to log in and make some updates.
If you still have questions, we’ve got all the answers in our Help Center.
If you’re a stylist who’s recently discovered CurleeMe, you can get started today!